Events & News
AN IMPORTANT CHANGE
At Bucks Dermatology and Facial Plastic Surgery
We are very excited to share with you that we have joined the Department of Dermatology of Penn Medicine! We are honored to have been offered a position to run Penn’s new Dermatology Satellite in Bucks County. We both have trained at Penn, and have always maintained a close relationship with the Dermatology Department. In this position, we will have a decrease in our administrative responsibilities, allowing us more time to devote to patient care. This has been a difficult decision for us, as we have taken great pride in maintaining our practice since 1991, but we are very excited about our future with Penn.
Our colleague, Julie Wahrman Cramer, MD, will be joining us at the Penn satellite as well. In addition, many of our current staff will be joining us, providing additional continuity of care. To help facilitate more convenient scheduling, additional dermatologists will also be joining the new satellite in the coming months. There will also be a Mohs Micrographic Surgical suite and dermatologic surgeons to assist with your care. Our current Mohs and Dermatologic Surgeon Debra Grossman, MD, MPH will be retiring effective May 30th. We thank her for the wonderful service she has provided to our patients, and wish her the very best.
Unfortunately, Dr. Michael Ondik, our Facial Plastic Surgeon, will not be joining us at the Penn Satellite. It has been our honor and privilege to work with him, and fully endorse him.
Michael Ondik, MD, ENT & Facial Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Ondik will be joining the practice of Melissa N. Schwartz, DO, ENT & Allergy Care
located at 375 Township Line Rd., Elkins Park, PA 19027, (215) 887-7380.
Effective June 2, 2014, we will become Penn Dermatology Bucks County. Our new address is:
1000 Floral Vale
Yardley, PA 19067
Our new office is just 5 minutes from our current practice. (Please see enclosed directions to our new location). Please do not mistake our new location for the Penn Medicine building (PennCare) at 777 Township Line Rd in Yardley (which is just down the road). Our new phone number will be 215-504-7700 (we can still be reached by our old number 215-752-4020 for the next year).
All records will continue to be maintained at our current office location until June 2, 2014, and then they will be physically transferred to the Floral Vale office. It is our hope that you will continue your dermatologic care with us at Penn Dermatology Bucks County in Floral Vale. Penn Medicine participates in almost all of the same medical insurance plans we do. However, please check with your medical insurance plan to make sure that Penn Medicine participates with your plan. Also, if you need a referral for your office visit at our new practice, please make sure that this referral has our new provider number 1174636153 (you do not need to specify the office location on your referral). If you have any questions, or need information about our new office at Penn, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please know that our commitment to your health care is as strong as ever and that we look forward to providing you with the very best care through our partnership with Penn Dermatology. Thank you again for allowing us to be involved with your dermatologic care. It is our honor and privilege.
Directions to Penn Dermatology Bucks County Satellite
From Oxford Valley Mall & Woodbourne Rd:
1. Drive on Middletown Blvd so the Oxford Valley Mall is on your left
2. Right on Fourth St (the Courtyard Office Complex is at this corner)
3. Right at light onto Woodbourne Rd
4. Go over train tracks and take right at light to continue on Woodbourne Rd.
5. Right at light onto Langhorne-Yardley Rd
6. Left at light onto Township Line Rd
7. Go quickly to right lane, and take right on Floral Vale Blvd (there is a large sign for Floral Vale at the entrance) .
8. Proceed straight, take 2nd exit on circle around clock tower and continue straight to building 1000 (the only 4 story bldg)
9. We are suite 100 on the 1st floor
1. Take I-95 north to exit 49 (Newtown/Route 332)
2. At end of exit ramp go left onto route 332 west (Newtown-Yardley Rd).
3. Go over Route 95, pass through one light, then get into the left lane
4. At the next light go left onto Stony Hill Road.
5. At first light, continue straight. The name of the road changes to Township Line Road.
6. Look for Floral Vale on left (approx 1/2 mile). Make 2nd left into Floral Vale (Floral Vale Blvd).
7. Proceed straight, take 2nd exit on circle around clock tower and continue straight to building 1000 (the only 4 story bldg)
8. We are suite 100 on the 1st floor
From New Jersey, Princeton and surrounding areas:
1. Take 95 south to exit 49 (Newtown/Route 332)
2. At exit ramp turn right onto route 332 west. Quickly get into the left lane.
3. At first light, go left onto Stony Hill Road.
4. At first light continue straight. The name of the road changes to Township Line Road.
5. Look for Floral Vale on left (approx 1/2 mile). Make 2nd left into Floral Vale (Floral Vale Blvd).
6. Proceed straight, take 2nd exit on circle around clock tower and continue straight to building 1000 (the only 4 story bldg)
7. We are suite 100 on the 1st floor
Members of the American Academy of Dermatology and the
American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Form Leads app isn't configured properly.